At Imagine we believe that children are capable learners and therefore provide optimum opportunities for all children to be successful learners for their onward learning journey.
Our centre provides extra-curricular activities at no additional cost to families. These exciting programs include;
- Weekly yoga lessons with a qualified yoga instructor;
- Weekly cooking classes with a professional chef;
- Weekly sports program;
- Weekly Japanese lessons;
- Weekly gardening programs;
- Interactive whiteboard technology for early Science and Maths programs.
We believe in creating a learning environment that is of interest to the children, that will encourage them to explore their own abilities. Children learn significantly through play and intentional experiences. As Educators’ we observe children on a daily basis and realise the significance of scaffolding the childrens’ development at their own individual levels.
Children are much more likely to reach their full potential in life when their family and education and care service work together. These benefits are evident when families and Educators’ exchange information regularly and collaborate on consistent approaches to daily routines, child development and learning. We strive to create a partnership with families ensuring together that we are providing your child with the best possible start on their learning journey of life.
Our centre specific features include;
- The children will have access to their very own walk in bird aviary, hand-raised animals and regular hands-on encounters with Imagine’s very own incursions from Seaworld.
- Quality educational care and extension programs for children birth to school age and vacation care,
- Queensland Government Approved Kindergarten Program delivered by a qualified Early Childhood Teacher,
- Qualified, long term Educators who hold current CPR, First Aid, Asthma, Allergy and Anaphylaxis training,
- Operating 52 weeks of the year (excluding public holidays) 6:30am – 6:30pm,
- Online access to your children’s educational program and developmental records,
- Large outdoor Adventure playgrounds,
- Comprehensive transition to school programs.
Kate Taylor2019-09-04 14:39:192019-09-05 11:04:06Enrol Now to Receive 1-Month Free Childcare
Kate Taylor2019-08-29 14:15:112019-08-29 16:43:13Imagine Nerang Vacation Care
Clementine Cassidy2019-06-25 14:44:162019-09-06 10:18:18Imagine Childcare and Kindergarten Nerang - Calendar of Events
Kate Taylor2019-05-28 03:44:152019-05-28 04:04:09Winter Wonderland Cinema under the stars
Kate Taylor2019-05-13 07:18:112019-05-28 02:29:44Early Learners Workshops 25th May - 6th July | Bookings Essential
Kate Taylor2019-03-25 20:10:122019-04-17 04:02:56Imagine Nerang Vacation Care
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TODAY!