At Imagine we believe that children are capable learners and therefore provide optimum opportunities for all children to be successful learners for their onward learning journey.
Our centre provides extra-curricular activities at no additional cost to families. These exciting programs include;
- Weekly yoga lessons with a qualified yoga instructor;
- Weekly cooking classes with a professional chef;
- Weekly Japanese lessons;
- Weekly gardening programs;
- Weekly fitness classes with a qualified personal trainer;
- Interactive whiteboard technology for early Science and Maths programs.
We recognise that children learn through exploratory play and with this in mind have designed large open ended play spaces that allow children to explore, use imagination, as well as engage in decision making and problem solving in order to make sense of their world. We also recognise the importance of using early education programs to nurture children’s respect and understanding of their natural environment. We focus on genuine connections and contributions to caring for our natural world by involving children in sustainable gardening, recycling, up cycling, use of sustainable materials, water and energy conservation and community projects.
Our centre specific features include;
- Quality educational care and extension programs for children birth to school age and vacation care,
- Queensland Government Approved Kindergarten Program delivered by a qualified Early Childhood Teacher,
- Qualified, long term Educators who hold current CPR, First Aid, Asthma, Allergy and Anaphylaxis training,
- Operating 52 weeks of the year (excluding public holidays) 6:30am – 6pm,
- Online access to you children’s educational program and developmental records,
- Comprehensive transition to school programs.
Kate Taylor2019-08-29 14:07:432019-08-29 15:32:03Imagine Childcare and Kindergarten Southport Vacation Care
Clementine Cassidy2019-06-25 15:05:322019-09-06 10:34:07Imagine Childcare and Kindergarten - Calendar of Events
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TODAY!