At Imagine Childcare and Kindergarten Highfields we aim to work in partnership with families to provide a program that promotes learning, exploration and imagination. We want the children to feel valued and respected and provide a safe and stimulating environment to encourage confidence and a love of learning. We will nurture each developmental milestone and celebrate accomplishments with our families. Our centre provides extra-curricular activities at no additional cost to families. These exciting programs include;
- Weekly cooking lessons with a professional chef;
- Weekly Japanese lessons;
- Weekly gardening programs;
- Free barista coffee; and
- A nutritious menu prepared by our professional chef from fresh and local ingredients.
Our wonderful staff at Imagine Childcare and Kindergarten Highfields contribute to the service that we are proud to provide to the community. Our team have been selected as dedicated and qualified early childhood leaders who are passionate about learning and providing a loving environment for our families.
Our centre specific features include;
- Quality educational care and extension programs for children birth to school age and vacation care,
- Queensland Government Approved Kindergarten Program delivered by a qualified Early Childhood Teacher,
- Qualified, long term Educators who hold current CPR, First Aid, Asthma, Allergy and Anaphylaxis training,
- Operating 52 weeks of the year (excluding public holidays) 6:30am – 6:30pm,
- Online access to you children’s educational program and developmental records,
- Comprehensive transition to school programs.
Kate Taylor2019-09-04 14:39:192019-09-05 11:04:06Enrol Now to Receive 1-Month Free Childcare
Kate Taylor2019-08-02 04:15:122019-09-04 14:47:35Imagine Highfields Vacation Care
Clementine Cassidy2019-06-25 15:15:162019-09-06 11:03:39Imagine Childcare and Kindergarten Highfields - Calendar of Events
Kate Taylor2019-05-01 03:03:592019-05-10 03:09:24Mother's Day Family Fun Day
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TODAY